No? As an ice cream fanatic, I’m here to help. Here are a few recommends to celebrate this most delightful occasion:
- Head to the Magnum Pop Up shop in Soho to create a custom Magnum bar
- Sign up for Ample Hills Creamery’s Kindred Spirits class to learn tasty recipes featuring ice cream and distilled spirits
- Visit the Van Leeuwen Artisan Truck at the Rubin Museum Block Party
- Discover Shade ice cream from the inventive team behind Ice & Vice
- Get thee to the Brooklyn Flea for their annual Ice Cream Bonanza this weekend
- Gastronomie 491 is hosting free ice cream day
- Don’t want to go out? Blend frozen mango and almond milk for homemade mango sorbet*
- Indulge in the Scoop of the Week at the Museum of Ice Cream
- AND if you are on the road and have an ice cream craving, let this list be your guide
Wishing you much ice cream deliciousness!
*Sorbet is ice cream’s second cousin, right?